Roll Group is an international company specialized in engineered heavy lifting and transport solutions on both sea and land. The financial controller is responsible for managing the day-to-day financial accounting activities and reports to the Finance Director. The successful candidate for this position must have previous experience working as a financial controller or as an auditor preferably with a big 4 accounting firm.Essential Functions
- General ledger accounting (payroll, bank journals, fixed assets, accruals, etc)
- Coach and support accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of periodic tax filings
- Oversee and evaluates company expenditures
- Timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Provide support to Finance Director
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- High level of accuracy
- Teamwork oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Pro-active, hands-on mentality
Education and Experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including a one hour lunch break. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Our main office is located in Dayton, Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years previous financial control or audit experience
- CPA will be considered a plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This vacancy is a full time position.