Generates revenue by developing market potential for his/her sales region through forecasting, lead generation, qualification and closing of contracts. Informs the commercial team of leads / contacts outside his/her region.
- Identify opportunities and proactively hunt cargoes in the designated regional area, negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain regular contact with existing and potential clients through visits or otherwise with the aim to maintain and improve relationships.
- Present a visit plan for the sales region / specialsed market in the beginning of each year to the Manager Commercial Department. Discuss the visit plan with the Manager Commercial Department on a quarterly basis. Identify market potential by mapping and activating the identified accounts.
- Present an overview of conferences and exhibitions in his/her region.
- Expanding the customer data base and generate leads for each country within the assigned sales regionsLiaise with Operations and Engineering Department on an ongoing basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years experience in a commercial role.
- Be genuinely ambitious, energetic, action orientated and driven by nature.
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
- Knowledge of maritime heavy lift transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Willingness to travel.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.
Deze vacature betreft een fulltime functie.