The Contract Manager will be focal point for managing contracts throughout the full contract lifecycle. Giving pre- and post-contract-award support to Sales and Operational departments. You will ensure full compliance and maximum financial and operational performance at minimum risk and cost to the company.The contract Manager will work closely together with the Sales, Operations and Legal department to achieve maximum result Support Sales/Operations to ensure our services are offered with appropriate terms and conditions. After entering a contractual agreement, you will be responsible that all contractual obligations are properly defined and approved. Furthermore, you will manage, record and keep track of all contract amendments and changes.
- Active management of contracts and providing support to the sales and operations departments; advice, drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of contracts. Monitor contractual agreements with customers, signal any deviations from contract.
- Leading contractual discussions and negotiation with several parties.
- Recommending changes where necessary.
- Provide contract clarifications on risks and opportunities to project team, typically for non-standard contracts.
- Handle all in- and outgoing claims, submit and track (requests for) changes and contractual requests.
- Ensure compliance of contract obligations with company policies, governance and standards.
- Provide advice on contractual questions.
- Master degree in Dutch Business Law or Master degree with technical (maritime) background supplemented with legal and/or contract management studies.
- Knowledge of English Maritime law and Bimco form of contracts is preferred.
- Affinity with a technical/maritime driven environment and experience in an international corporate environment.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, preferably within the Maritime / Offshore industry.
- Provide pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies
This vacancy is a full time position.