The SHE Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining of the Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures for our Maritime (RollDock Shipping) activities.
- Conduct internal HSE management systems audits on board our ships and ensures compliance with ISM / ISPS / MLC audits and other relevant standards.
- Support for external shipboard audits and customer inspections.
- Recording and monitoring of audit findings and the follow-up.
- Investigates incidents or is part of the investigation team and monitors the implementation and verification of corrective action plans.
- Act as first point of contact for Safety, Health and Environmental related topics.
- Facilitates on- offshore risk assessments and contributes to SHE related matters.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all RollDock personnel respecting the importance of complying with the company values, system procedures and all safety equipment provided.
- Coordinate with SHE-Q Manager and Fleet Department for developing and implementing HSE policies and procedures in line with changes in legislation, codes and management system reviews.
- Reports to the Global SHE-Q Manager.
- Higher Vocational Education, supplemented with Nebosh Certificate or similar.
- Nautical background (as bridge officer or engineer) is a pre.
- Profound knowledge of Dutch ‘Arbo’ law.Ideally work experience in the area of maritime legislation, codes and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Competent to effectively interact with all levels of the on- and offshore organization.
- Certified ISM auditor and confident with management systems and experienced in auditing.
- Does not mind travelling and visiting vessels / sites.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated
This vacancy is a full time position.