The Technical Superintendent is responsible for the planning and execution of all technical maintenance of our current fleet and future vessels. Takes action in case of (un) expected developments in planning and execution of repair and maintenance projects. You ensure that our ships comply with the rules and class requirements.
- Determine and support of the daily maintenance of our fleet.
- Follow –up of maintenance standards onboard to ensure availability of the vessels.
- Support of the officers onboard.
- Regular visits to the vessels for inspections and audit support.
- Approve and check inquiries of the vessel.
- Support to the Purchase department.
- Prepare and execute dry-dockings and yard periods.
- Maintain close contact with main suppliers.
- Manage and adjust if necessary the planned maintenance system.
- Support the operations department when adjustments to the vessel are necessary for certain projects.
- Prepare and maintain yearly budgets
- Keeps validity of all certificates together with SHE-Q.
- Your negotiation skills are perfect.
- You are a team player and self-motivated.
- Bachelor degree in a maritime discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, preferably as Chief Engineer or as Technical Superintendent.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Experience PMS systems (STAR IPS).
- Willingness to travel.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated
This vacancy is a full time position.